Set-up and Break down
The Farmers and Community Market Equipment need people to assist with set up and break down of the Market. This work includes unloading trucks/vans/cars to assemble and set-up equipment and supplies in each area of the Market. The equipment could include tables, chairs, and tents.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Unload and load Vendor supplies and equipment
- Setup & take down tables, chairs, and tents
- Verify space for setup
- Setup & take down market flags
- Setup & take down yard signs
- Ability to lift and assemble
- Communication skills
- Organization skills
- Available Saturdays during the Market, June 2nd – July 21st
This volunteer opportunity requires the person to be able to work in 80 to 90-degree weather conditions on Saturdays, June 2nd through July 21st (you don't have to come every Saturday, but we want you to!) Setting up the site from 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. and returning for dismantling site from 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Coordinator and all team members should be able to lift and carry 25 to 50 lbs. without any injuries.
If you are interested in helping with Set-up and Break down at the Market, fill out the form below and choose a time that works for you!!