Children's Activity Facilitator
Do you enjoy organizing fun activities for kids? The children’s activity facilitator organizes the various group activities related to children, ages 2-12 and focuses on knowledge enhancement activities and safety considerations when creating activities. Additional responsibilities include supervising and arranging these activities while their parents shop at the Market and ensuring children are signed in and out of childcare area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating activities for your week
- Verifying space and capacity for children activities
- Setting up area with activities for children before FM starts
- Organization skills
- Knowledge and experience with childcare
- Practical and creative abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Available on the Saturday(s) of your choice of the Market, June 2nd – July 21st.
This volunteer opportunity requires the person(s) to be able to work in 80 to 90-degree weather conditions on Saturday(s) June 2nd through July 21st from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.