The Farmers Market Music Coordinator recruits different musical talents for entertainment weekly during the Farmers Market sessions. Needs to provide a variety of music during the market that is tasteful, clean, catchy, danceable and moving. The music will need to set the tone of the atmosphere and be children appropriate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit musical talent (Blues, Jazz, African, R&B)
- Setup K.O. meeting 30 days before the event with the team.
- Setup weekly reminder schedule for team
- provide weekly updates to FM Coordinator
- Knowledge of different music
- Communication skills
- Organization skills
- Negotiation skills
- Reporting skills
- Available each Saturday during Farmer’s Market time frame from (June 2nd – July 21st) (This task may be assigned to different Board Members weekly.)
This volunteer opporttunity requires the person to be able to work in 80 to 90-degree weather conditions for 8 Saturdays, June 2nd through July 21st.
Be physically able to help recruit musical talents and set-up equipment if required.
If you are interested in serving as the Music Coordinator, fill out the form below!