Outreach Marketing, Canvassing, and Survey Coordinator
Outreach Marketing & Canvassing Coordinator must be a FGFC team member that leads a team to gather data, solicit, and distribute information. Additional responsibilities include recruitment and coordination of all volunteer canvassers and survey takers. Must combine listening skills with marketing knowledge to inform customers of products and support the FGFC mission. Initiate contact with public including neighborhood walks, school, churches, shopping malls (etc.) to share information via presentations, flyers, door hangers and brochures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating/revise marketing and survey information
- Create a social media survey
- Soliciting data through social media
- Lead and develop volunteer recruitment strategy
- Setup phone calls to assist in soliciting
- Setup physical canvassing schedules
- Setup physical survey schedule
- Outline physical canvassing areas
- Work with Vendor & Class Coordinators for required distributions
- Provide weekly updates to FGFC FM Coordinator
- Exhibit professionalism with customers
- Strong Organization skills
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skill
- Reporting skills
- Create and manage distribution schedule
- Setup K.O. Outreach Marketing, Canvassing & Survey meeting 30 days before event
- Setup weekly reminder schedule for Facilitators
- Weekly updates to FGFC FM Coordinator
- Available duration of Farmer’s Market (8 weeks’ time frame of June 2nd – July 21st.)
This volunteer opportunity requires the person to be available to start no later than March 2018 to create data and setup material distribution schedule. and to be able to work in 80 to 90-degree weather conditions 8 Saturdays’ starting June 2nd through July 21st from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
This position will require the coordinator to be onsite 1 hour before and 1 hour after FM begins and ends. The person must be able to walk distances to distribute required data.
For this position, you will coordinate with Monife Balogun (FGFC FM Coordinator) and report to Erin Byrd (FGFC President or her designee)
If you are interested in serving as the Outreach Marketing, Canvassing, and Survey Coordinator, please fill out the form below!